A selection of articles related to karl wallenda.
Original articles from our library related to the Karl Wallenda. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karl Wallenda.
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Spiritual Warfare
- "And that it harm none..." This is a quote directly from the creed of the oldest religion in the world today. Paganism. Yes, some of you will leave the article now. That is OK, you are only proving my point. The quote, however, is very important not...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Karl Wallenda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karl Wallenda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Valerie Cothern, ex-York High state champ girls basketball coach, dies at 74
- Born Valerie Antalek in Flushing N.Y., Cothern was the only child of Ringling Brothers circus performers.
- Karl Wallenda's gorge walk turns 45
- As it turned out, my father simply wanted to take the family to watch tightrope artist Karl Wallenda walk 1,200 feet on a wire strung across the Tallulah Falls Gorge, which was just around the bend from Athens Y Camp.
- Nik Wallenda postpones Tallulah Gorge wirewalk
- Nik Wallenda has yet to perfect the headstand, but he announced last year his desire to duplicate Karl's exploits, move for move, on the upcoming 45th anniversary.
- RED BANK: TWO RIVER WALKS A TIGHTROPE
- Puerto Rico was where, if you remember, the tightrope walker Karl Wallenda fell to his death. He was doing some big event for a hotel in San Juan; they had him walk between two buildings.. he was reaching for the sky, and… well, he fell!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.