- Satanism in Austin? A few cases in local history
- Following Anton LaVey's establishment of the Official Church of Satan in the late '60s, media attention and curiosity grew on satanism and the occult. In March 1974, LaVey's daughter, Karla LaVey, spoke to a crowd at St. Edward's University about the ...
- Marriage licenses
- SIDNEY – On June 26, the Supreme Court of The United State of America ruled that same-sex marriage was legal nationwide. The Sidney Daily News used to list the wedding licenses each month, but discontinued this because of lack of staff. The ruling got ...
- Photographer's nerves peak at skinny-dipping event
- I was so nervous. I had shot a lot of things in my young career. Presidents, baseball games and just about everything I could've imagined.
- King Diamond Is Baaaaaaack...
- I'm actually gonna call Karla [LaVey, Anton's daughter] so I can hook up with her when we're in San Francisco, but I am what I am, and I've always been what I am. My thoughts have not changed. It's not a religion—it never was.
- 12 Days of Christmas (and More) in the Mission
- At the annual Black X-Mass you can opt not to honor any conception of a Judeo-Christian God with Karla LaVey and her 1st Satanic Church. If your mind immediately goes to sacrificing virgins, fear not. The celebration with the Satanic church involves ...
Karla Lavey is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karla Lavey books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Karla Lavey Topics
Related searchesinterstitial fauna
eye optokinetic reflex
dream symbol swallow