A selection of articles related to karma dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Karma Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karma Dictionary.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Karma Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karma Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Handout for Class 1 Dharma Dictionary
- Handout for Class 1. Dharma Dictionary. Published by: Densal, Karma Triyana Dharmachakra, 352 Meads Mountain Road, Woodstock, N.
- Pali Buddhist Dictionary
- Buddhist. Dictionary. Manual of Buddhist.
- Compass of Zen
- from The Dictionary of Buddhism: pratiya-samutpada, karma, Nagarjuna, Mula- madhyamaka-karika. Study questions: What is mutual causality?
- JUNE Hinduism and Powerful Gymnastics of the Mind _2_
- by the merit or demerit of the actions (karma) that have taken place in previous existence. (The Perennial Dictionary of World Religions, Abingdon.
- The Arguments For and Against Reincarnation
- sin (Karma) no karma remains to be worked off individually.
Suggested Web Resources
- Karma | Define Karma at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Dr. Seuss actually has a real name, and it does have a slightly wacky feel to it.
- Urban Dictionary: karma
- The Buddhist belief that whatever you do comes back to you, e.g. if you do something good, something good will happen to you, and vice versa.
- Past Forward: Karmic Dictionary Index
- There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in Medical Philosophy or TextBooks.