A selection of articles related to karma phala.
Original articles from our library related to the Karma Phala. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karma Phala.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Karma Phala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karma Phala books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Holy cow, unholy violence
- And that is what we are facing now: a karma-phala (karmic fruit) of karmic-bija (karmic seed) sown by the Congress on the one hand, when it unashamedly appeased Muslim religious orthodoxy, and the liberals on the other, who endorsed their secular and ...
- Path of action
- The Paramatma is the Karma Phala Data, the unbiased dispenser or giver of the fruits of the actions of every jivatma.
- Human rights for all abilities
- “People believe [disabilities] are karma, that they're their own fault, so families hide the disabled because parents don't want to be judged as having committed sins in a past life.
- SATYAGRAHA SOULS – a monthly series by RISHI KUMAR
- “ma karma-phala-hetur bhur ma te sango 'stv akarmani.” Never consider yourself to be the cause of the fruits of your actions. But let that not lead you to be attached to not doing your duty.
- With Patnaik giving up, only Lord Jagannath can save the massive Nabakalebara
- Bhubaneswar: With less than 24 hours left for the millennium's first Nabakalebara Rath Yatra, the Naveen Patnaik government appears to have thrown up its hands – as much in despair as in supplication to Lord Jagannath – hoping against hope that this ...
Karma Phala Topics
Related searchessan fernando valley demographics
donald trump politics
the pentagon notes
dream dictionary melon
qantas incidents and accidents
theme hospital rooms
ogoni people history