A selection of articles related to karma sutra.
Original articles from our library related to the Karma Sutra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karma Sutra.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Karma Sutra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karma Sutra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Karma Sutra: The road less travelled
- Karma Sutra: The road less travelled. Life is an individual journey and the subjective world of each individual is unique and beyond the grasp or understanding of another's. So, why is it that anyone who chooses 'the road less travelled' is frowned upon?
- Karma Sutra: Why is that even in a crowd, we feel 'oh so lonely'?
- Karma Sutra: Why is that even in a crowd, we feel 'oh so lonely'? We are so caught up in the objective world that we spare little thought for this stranger rather strangers residing in each one of us.
- Karma Sutra: We're all chance guests in life who need to learn to let go
- According to yoga sutras of Patanjali, which was written some 2,000 years ago, there are eight distinctive levels and practices suggested for balanced living.
- Karma Sutra: We have to remember that special means 'unique', not 'superior'
- Karma Sutra: We have to remember that special means 'unique', not 'superior'. The truth is that we are all special; unique in our potential and consciousness, no one is superior or inferior to the other.
- Kama Sutra as Life Coach
- In Redeeming the Kamasutra (out March 15), University of Chicago professor Wendy Doniger argues that the ancient erotic text is as much a lifestyle handbook as a sex manual.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Karma Sutra Topics
Related searchesdrummania controller
sulu people and culture
500 card game special bids
knox county illinois history