Karmein Chan Murder
A selection of articles related to karmein chan murder.
Original articles from our library related to the Karmein Chan Murder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karmein Chan Murder.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the whole multitude of them arose, and led him unto Pilate. 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King. 23:3 And...
New Testament >> Luke
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Karmein Chan Murder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karmein Chan Murder books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- “Mr Cruel” is the man behind a number of unsolved crimes against children, including the 1988 and 1990 kidnappings of Sharon Wills, 10, and Nicola Lynas, 13, as well as the 1991 murder of Karmein Chan, 13. Police have always suspected he was to blame ...
- Judy Moran, bikie bothers and Phyllis Chan - three haunting pics from murder
- Karmein Chan's mother Phyllis Chan and daughters Karly and Karen mourn at the site where Karmein's remains were found. His name was Mr Cruel and he was a sex-driven child abductor who snatched three young girls from their eastern suburban homes ...
- Australia's Throwaway Children
- The man believed to have abducted and murdered Templestowe 13-year-old Karmein Chan in 1991 was not found but Spectrum identified 150 men who subscribed to a mail order child pornography network. "It was big business. We found offenders who ...
- New suspect in decades old Mr Cruel investigation
- He confronted Karmein Chan, 13, and her two younger sisters. He forced the younger girls into a wardrobe and pushed a bed against it, before abducting Karmein about 9.15pm.
- Mr Cruel was a meticulous, intelligent predator, say police
- Commander David Sprague, the former head of the Victoria Police Operation Spectrum taskforce set up to catch Mr Cruel, was not impressed by what he found on arriving at Karmein Chan's home within hours of her being abducted by Mr Cruel in 1991.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Karmein Chan Murder Topics
Related searchesyoga encyclopedia
donald bradman early years
unconscionability english case law