- Change in Attitude, Key to Existence
- Karmendriyas are for doing and jnanendriyas are for knowing. This is elemental understanding of the jiva shakti. All the Vedas have confirmed that the jiva shakti is the seer and the doer from the subtle level to gross level.
- History book wars: BJP, RSS rewriting Dalit history to target Muslims, say experts
- For a human, every organ is different. Gyanendriyas(eyes,ears,nose,tongue,skin) and karmendriyas(hands,legs,mouth,anus,genitals) all work differently. But for god, there is no difference between any organ or any sense.
- Reading the Upanishads: Katha Part Eleven
- We are doing a scripture study together: reading along through some scriptures and discussing the passages. We are reading one of my favorite upanishads: The Katha. This is the story of a boy who chatted with the God of death.
- Detach yourself from the world
- Just like a tortoise withdraws all its limbs into its shell, the one who withdraws all his Indriyas, both jnanendriya and karmendriyas, from all the objects of perception. One who controls and merges all his Indriyas in Paramatman.
- Nepali Meaning & Philosophy of Namaste
- The five fingers of the left hand symbolize five Karmendriyas viz. speech, hands, leg, anus and genital organ. While the five fingers of the right hand represent the five Jnyanendriyasviz.
Karmendriyas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karmendriyas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswestern abenaki government
hinduism and creation
ground beetle classification