- Karmendriyas - Topic:Yoga - Online Encyclopedia.
- Entrenamiento de los Diez Sentidos o Indriyas en la Práctica del
- Karmendriyas: Las cinco puertas de salida son cinco medios de expresión, llamados karmendriyas. (Karma significa acción.
- Advaita Vedanta – A Bird's Eye View
- Am I the. 'karmendriyas', the sense organs of action, i.e.
- The conscious search
- of the functions of Brahmarandhra. 80. Ascertainment of the position of Brahmarandhra.
- Full text of "Indian Psychology Perception"
- Mar 22, 2011 Vaisesika The MimSmsaka Ar,e the Karmendriyas really. Sense-organs? Are there three Internal Organs?
- Is Yoga Science or Religion Part VIII B? Indriyas and Koshas in Pratyahara
- These five exit doors are five means of expression or exporters (means to send us to outside world), which are called karmendriyas. (Karma means action. Indriyas are the means or senses.
- Indriyas - The Ten Senses
- Karmendriyas: The five exit doors are five means of expression, which are called karmendriyas. (Karma means action. Indriyas are the means or senses.
- * Karmendriyas - (Yoga): Definition
- karmendriyas (Sanskrit word meaning "action organs"): the five organs of action: vocal chords, feet, hands, rectum, and genitals.
- Karmendriyas. The name of karmendriya includes the entire structure and functional mechanism of that particular organ.
Karmendriyas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karmendriyas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.