Karna After Karnas Death
A selection of articles related to karna after karnas death.
Original articles from our library related to the Karna After Karnas Death. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karna After Karnas Death.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass after the plague, that the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Eleazar the son of Aaron the priest, saying, 26:2 Take the sum of all the congregation of the children of Israel, from twenty years old and upward, throughout their...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Karna After Karnas Death is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karna After Karnas Death books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mahabharat: What happened after Karna's death?
- Karna's death was inevitable as he was siding with falsehood all his life. Moreover, his ambitions to overthrow Arjun were not valid.
- Kandivali fire: Does donating inferior relief material make us 'noble'?
- It is indeed a miracle that only two died in the fire and not several hundred. The shanties were so close, a person could barely have manoeuvred through those narrow alleys.
- Mouli Ganguly to play Karna's mother in new show
- The actress will be seen in producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary's upcoming mythological show Suryaputra Karna. READ: Mouli Ganguly returns to TV after Ek Thi Naayka According to our sources, "Mouli will be playing Radha, Karna's foster mother. She was ...
- Delving deep into Karna's solitude
- Destiny plays many a game with Karna in the epic Mahabharata. From being abandoned as a child to his death in the Kurukshetra battle, tragedy follows him like a shadow that never leaves. For theatre artiste Koumarane Valavane, Karna's story presents an ...
- 10 Life Lessons Learnt From The Characters Of The Mahabharata
- Karna was known as ' Daanveer' for his generosity and kind nature. Being the son of the Sun God, Karna had a natural armour, that acted as a shield. When Indra begged for alms, disguised as an ascetic, Karna selflessly parted with this precious gift.