- HC quashes law on vehicles registered outside Karnataka
- In a setback to the State government, the Karnataka High Court has declared as unconstitutional the law that forced owners of vehicles registered outside Karnataka to pay lifetime tax in the State when the vehicle is used in Karnataka beyond 30 days.
- Karnataka High Court quashes law imposing lifetime road-tax on vehicles
- Bengaluru, Mar 10: In what comes to be a relief for road-travellers, the Karnataka High Court has quashed the tax imposed on motor vehicles registered outside the state.
- Citizens to Karnataka govt: It's time to make movies affordable
- A weekend movie ticket in Karnataka can cost up to a whopping Rs 450 and this is true for Kannada movies as well.
- Karnataka Introduces 48-Hour Free Treatment For Accident Victims
- Bengaluru: Earlier this year, a young man, Harish Nanjappa, died in a road accident on a highway outside Bengaluru. As he lay dying, without any treatment, he spoke of his wish to donate his organs.Today, the Karnataka state government named a new ...
- Power outages, water shortages: Karnataka braces for harshest summer in 25 years
- Meanwhile, the rising gap between demand and supply for power is some 2,600 MW. Just some months ago, the power shortage was estimated at 1,820 MW, up from 1,500 MW in October last year. The total demand for power in Karnataka — industrial and ...
Karnataka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karnataka books and related discussion.