- The name is connected with Karnos, or Karneios (probably meaning “ram”), said on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Versatzmarken am Propylon des Heilgtums für Apollon Karneios in
- Apollon Karneios in Knidos1. Hansgeorg BANKEL. Zusammenfassung.
- Who let the animals out? Changing modes in Etruscan mirror
- of a ram was Apollo Karneios.23 A coin with this motif have been found in South- Italy dated to 425-390 BC.24.
- GREEK IMPERIAL AND ROMAN COLONIAL
- NORTH AFRICA. 118 CYRENAICA: CYRENE. 308-277 BC.
- EXTRACTING OF STONE PLAN OF HARBOUR STREET IN
- Karneios Temple and altar are located. At this point, the harbour street and the east west street, which is considered to be the main street of the city, intersect.
- BAUTECHNIK IM ANTIKEN UND VORANTIKEN KLEINASIEN
- Versatzmarken am Propylon des Heiligtums für Apollon Karneios in Knidos. Hansgeorg Bankel .
- Karneios – Wikipedia
- Karneios (griechisch Κάρνειος, Widder) war ein alter Gott der Dorer oder der Ureinwohner des Peloponnes vor der Dorischen Invasion.
- The sanctuary of apollo karneios - Ancient thira Santorini Greece
- The Sanctuary of Apollo Karneios, dated to the 6th century B.C., is partially hewn from the rock and partially built on an artificial terrace.
- Laudator Temporis Acti: Apollo Karneios and the Cornel-Trees
- Mar 4, 2010 Apollo Karneios and the Cornel-Trees. Pausanias 3.13.
- CARNEIUS, Greek Mythology Index
- s. v. Karneios.
- Apollon Karneios-FOR SALE by ~templeofapollon on deviantART
- Feb 17, 2011 Small oil painting of Apollon Karneios, crowned with ram horns bearing the summer harvest (the harvest of.
Karneios is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karneios books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.