A selection of articles related to kartavirya arjuna.
Original articles from our library related to the Kartavirya Arjuna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kartavirya Arjuna.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Kartavirya Arjuna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kartavirya Arjuna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- yadu Table III - yadu dynasty dynasty
- kArta-vIrya-arjuna madhu shUra. vRiShaNa. shUra-sena jaya-dhvaja.
- She Who Must Be Obeyed
- Arjuna with two hands was like Kartavirya-Arjuna with many; without that excellent Pandava, this forest has no charm. Wherever I look, I see only an empty earth.
- Shree Swami Samarth Maharaj
- son, Arjun (Kartaveerya, Sahasrarjun), so he made him king of planet earth. He also blessed King Arjun with thousand hands and self-knowledge.
Suggested News Resources
- Turning turtle
- In the puranas, Kashyapa is said to have received the earth, obtained by Parashurama's conquest of King Kartavirya Arjuna. And thereafter, the planet came to be known as Kashyapi! So, the farther you go, closer you're to home!
Suggested Web Resources
- Sudarsana and Kartavirya Arjuna
- Sudarsana and Kartavirya Arjuna. From: Mani Varadarajan (mani_at_alum. calberkeley.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespulmonology diagnosis
culture of china hobbies
proscenium arch development
bishnois origin of bishnoi
arthur schopenhauer politics