A selection of articles related to karthavya karma.
Original articles from our library related to the Karthavya Karma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Karthavya Karma.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Karthavya Karma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karthavya Karma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- the gita vision - The Divine Life Society
- Aug 21, 1992 his duty, fulfilling his kartavya karma. It is Krishna Who takes the chariot wherever it is right for. Him to take it.
- chapter-ii doctrine of karma in indian thought - Shodhganga
- The principle of Karma is deep-rooted in the Indian psyche since the ancient ... Kartha [doer], Karthavya [duty], Karana (cause), Karana. [instrument] and so on.
- Yoga Karmasu Kauçalam1
- Aug 7, 2008 Sthito'smi gatasandehaù kariñye vacanam tava - In keeping with your teaching, I know my kartavya karma in this war and I am ready to do that”.
- 19 Responsibility Of Women: Character Building - Sathya Sai Speaks
- Nov 19, 2002 You cannot progress in life if you do not follow the path of karma. 291 ... karma, karana, karthavya (duty) and act accordingly.
- 31. 26/09/98 - sssbpt.info
- a.m. Here kala is 3 hours, karma is traveling by car, karana is the programme, and karthavya is participating in it.
Suggested News Resources
- What made Raj Kanwar A Director To Reckon With
- After dabbling with theatre in Delhi, Kanwar came to Mumbai to try his luck in Bollywood.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Gita Vision - The Divine Life Society
- The chariot of life, throughout this great battle, is guided by Lord Krishna. Arjuna only goes on doing his duty, fulfilling his kartavya karma. It is Krishna Who takes ...
- Difference Between Dharma and Karma
- Dharma vs Karma No matter what religious tradition you follow, you will be asked to live a moral life by the tenets of that religion. The terminology varies.
- Glossary for the Vahinis
- karthavya-karma. Bounden duty. Karthika (Kaartheeka).
- karma - Advaita.org.uk
- karma - Sunder Hattangadi. ... that are inextricably related to Karma – e.
- The Hindu Belief System: Dharma, Karma, and Moksha - Video
- This lesson will explore the Hindu belief system by explaining the concepts of karma, dharma and moksha. It will also highlight the importance of...