- Agal vilakku (oil lamps) during the occasion of Karthigai Deepam. Observed ... Karthikai Deepam or Karthikai vilakkidu is a Hindu and Tamil, Festival of Lights.
- Karthigai Deepam: operate special trains to Tiruvannamalai, says KDRUA
- The Kanyakumari District Rail Users' Association (KDRUA) appealed to the Thiruvananthapuram division of the Southern Railway to operate special trains to Tiruvannamalai to enable thousands of devotees to visit the shrine and offer prayers on Karthigai ...
- Lamps old and new light up Karthigai Deepam
- Households everywhere are busy polishing their brass lamps and scouting for perfectly shaped terracotta diyas. For while Diwali has come and gone, Karthigai Deepam, the festival of lights, is just round the corner.
- TNSTC to operate special buses for Karthigai Deepam
- With the annual Karthigai Deepam festival just a few weeks away, preparations are on to help millions of devotees who would throng the town from across the state. Authorities are gearing up to provide good transportation, sanitation and water for them.
- In time for Karthigai Deepam
- Among the myriad handcrafted 'deepams', the Nachiarkoil's brass kuthuvilakku stands out. At 8 ft and higher, the elegant kuthuvilakku is the centre of many legends. It is considered a symbol of knowledge as it is cast in the image of a human in 'dhyana ...
Kartigai Deepam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kartigai Deepam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kartigai Deepam Topics
Related searchesdissociative identity disorder
giulio carlo de toschi di fagnano
fort lee new jersey history
polar climate types of polar climate
kita tokyo famous people from kita