- definition of karttika - the eighth month of the Hindu calendar.
- 1 Sunday, November 7, 2010 2 Monday, November 8, 2010 3
- Karttika•Aipasi. Gulika. Yama.
- FESTAL DAYS OF THE HINDU LUNAR CALENDAR
- tithi of the bright half of Karttika commences 20 ghatikds after sunrise (or 7 gh. Before sunset) of Monday and ends 16 gh. after sunrise of.
- ASTRONOMY IN INDUS CIVILIZATION AND DURING VEDIC TIMES
- names, Karttika, Agrahayani (Mrgasirsa), Pausa, Magha, etc. directly follow from the star names Krttika, Mrgasirsa, Pusya, Magha respectively.
- All About Karttika | Krishna.com
- Nowadays, observers refrain from eating certain foods. The last month of Chaturmasya is known as Karttika, and is the holiest month of the year for Vaishnavas.
- Karttika Devi Dasi Culver | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Karttika Devi Dasi Culver and others you may know.
- Karttika Festival Information | Radha Damodar Temple Mandir
- Karttika Festival at Sri Radha Damodar Temple. Calendar of special events during this holy month.
- Festivals in Kartik
- Oct 20, 2010 The month of Karttika is the topmost of all other months.
Karttika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karttika books and related discussion.