- Yashoda's Karttika Nightmare
- Few know the reason why millions of ghee lamps are offered, every single day in this present month of Karttika (morning and evening), to the effigy of baby Krishna being bound to a wooden grinding mortar by his mother Yashoda. Scripture says that Lord ...
- A Starter's Guide to the Indian Himalayas
- The Himalayas are the highest mountains in the world and among the most beautiful too. Parts of it can be accessed from politically unstable Pakistan, tiny and landlocked Bhutan or China, which takes a bit of work as you have to pass through the much ...
- Arvind Kejriwal tones down traffic formula
- New Delhi : Amid mounting criticism, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Saturday that the decision of allowing private vehicles with even-odd registration numbers on alternate days was a contingency step and would be discontinued if it ...
- Leicester Diwali festival attended by 30000
- About 30,000 people attended Leicester's Diwali lights switch-on, to mark the start of the festival. The event is one of the largest outside India and last year attracted more than 35,000 people.
- Leicester's Diwali celebrations to be 'bigger and better'
- Leicester's Diwali celebrations could soon be much "bigger and better", according to the city's assistant mayor. The city has become renown for its annual celebration of the Indian light festival, which is said to be the largest outside India.
Karttika is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Karttika books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.