A selection of articles related to kashar cheese.
Original articles from our library related to the Kashar Cheese. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kashar Cheese.
- Litha, The Summer Solstice
- Litha is also known as the summer solstice, Midsummer, All Couples Day, and Saint John's Day. Litha is one of the fire festivals and occurs on the longest day of the year. This is the time of year when the sun reaches its highest apex, at the Tropic of Cancer....
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hawthorn: Correspondences
- Crataegus oxacantha Folk Names: Bread and Cheese Tree, Gaxels, Hagthorn, Halves, Haw, Hazels, Huath, Ladies' Meat, May, Mayblossom, May Bush, Mayflower, Quick, Thorn, Tree of Chastity Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Cardeam Flora, Hymen...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Kashar Cheese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kashar Cheese books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Wood Burning Oven Specials (Turkish Pides)
- Kashar Sahanda 6.50. Lightly melted Turkish Kashar Cheese dip.
- Determination of Aflatoxin M1 Levels in Turkish White and Kashar
- Key words: aflatoxin M1, aflatoxins, ELISA, Turkish White cheese, Kashar cheese Turkish Standards, Kashar cheese is classified as “fresh.
- DETERMĐNATĐON OF AFLATOXĐN M1 LEVELS IN CHEESE
- kashar cheese purchased from different markets and sellers in Đzmit province. were white cheese samples while 48 (%57.8) of which were kashar cheese.
Suggested News Resources
- Hindu statesman Rajan Zed breaks fast in turkish Iftar in USA
- Authentic Turkish food such as pastirma, dates, kashar cheese was served in this Iftar dinner held at Reno Anatolia Arts & Culture Center, which was attended by about 100 people.
Suggested Web Resources
- Halloumi Cheese, Anari, Kashar, Feta || AKGOL Products
- AKGOL products consist of Cyprus Halloumi chees, Kashar, Anari and...
- Different Tastes From Kebir
- KASHAR CHEESE Kashar cheese is one of the semi-hard cheeses which can be sliced and it is consumed especially at breakfast.
- Fungal contamination of Kashar cheese in Turkey.
- Fifty random samples of Kashar cheese were collected from shops in different localities in Erzurum, all contained moulds.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.