- Prosodic Word Structure in Kashaya Reduplication* Eugene
- I argue in this paper that in Kashaya (Pomoan: N.
- Kashaya Window 110115
- Post-Peninitial Accent in Kashaya: An Alternative to Initial Extrametricality keywords: Kashaya, extrametricality, non-finality, stress.
- 179 THEK ASHAYAP OMOI NTERPRETIVE T RAILP ROJECT This
- State Parks, the Kashaya Pomo tribe, Caltrans, UC Berkeley, and SFSU.
- Jamestown Klallam Diné Coast Miwok/Kashaya Pomo
- ABALONE NATION. ELAINE GRINNELL. Jamestown Klallam.
- Five places to experience Russian culture
- Learn about the Russian, Alaskan and Kashaya cultures that inhabited the fort, and visit the bookstore for the largest collection of Russian history in Northern California.
- What's Happening at Farmers Market?
- Yes, Kashaya's Brick Oven Pizza will be back this week. Garden Bakery, however, is taking the week off, as is Jen Lyon, our flower specialist.
- Click photo to enlarge
- Chef Kashaya Adams, of Brick-Oven Pizza, will be serving food grown either at Emandal or nearby, Adams says. "John and Charline Ford will provide beef for pepperwood steak; Bill Harrington has donated part of his first deer of the season.
- Kashaya People. - Fort Ross
- The Kashaya, the first people known to have lived in the area that is now Fort Ross, still live in this region.
- Amazon.com: Kashaya Pomo Plants (9780930588861): Jennie
- This is no colorful plant guide, but a key to the 150 common plants of coastal California which have been an important part of Pomo Indian life.
- Kashaya Language and the Kashaya Pomo Tribe (Kashia)
- Kashaya Pomo language information and the culture, history and genealogy of the Kashaya Indians.
Kashaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kashaya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.