- Pack your trunk for Sri Lanka
- The rumble of their heavy footsteps, the odd over-excited trumpet and then . . .
- Good deva-bad asura divide misleading
- It's time to break these binaries and recognise that deva and asura are both children of Kashyapa, constantly fighting each other, trying to overpower and outwit each other. Without the asuras, the devas cannot churn the ocean of milk.
- When our athletes are ready
- We have read reports where India rested renowned badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyapa due to injury worries. By Tuesday Sri Lanka had lost the badminton contest to India and finished with a couple of silver medals. This level of effort ...
- Yadadri Development in Bangaru Telangana
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Devasthanam is a most famous and ancient temple in Nalgonda District of Telangana State, of Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy and attained the greeted spiritual importance as a holy shrine. This shrine alone is known as ...
- Clay pot from the Kashyapa era found in the Sigiriya moat
- The officials of the Central Cultural Fund have uncovered a clay pot that is believed to be belonging to King Kashyapa's era during excavations carried out in the moat in front of the North entrance to Sigiriya.
Kashyapa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kashyapa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdream dictionary porcupine
former french colonies
target corporation history
geometric standard deviation