- kasyapa means 'great turtle clan', because Mahakasyapa's ancestors saw the pattern on the back of a giant turtle and used it to cultivate the Way.
- DASHAVATAR - VAMANA AVATAR
- Aditi is the mother of all the Devatas and Sage Kashyapa is the father.
- 29. Three Cardinal Vices
- In the Bhagavatha, Hiranya Kashyapa looked upon God as his enemy. Developing enmity towards God, Ravana and Hiranya Kashyapa courted disaster.
- Sutra of 42 Chapters Sutra v1.3 20090315
- Kashyapa-matanga and Gobharana of the Later Han Dynasty. March 2009 v1.3 Kashyapa-matanga and Venerable Gobharana for this monumental scripture.
- Kumaon villages uphold pristine glory of Nag lore
- According to native author Veenapani Joshi, “The Puranas narrate that lord Brahma's son, Kashyapa, had four wives of whom the third, named Kadroo, gave birth to Nagas.
- Kashyap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Danu, Arishta, Surasa, Surabhi, Vinata, Tamra, Krodhavaśā, Ida, Khasa and Muni in marriage to Kashyapa.
- kashyapa (kashyapa) on Twitter
- kashyapa (kashyapa) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow kashyapa ( kashyapa) and get their latest updates.
- kashyapa's .NET Rumbles
- My new web identity would be 2 domains under my name – www.kashyapas.com and www.
- Meditation in Bradford
- Kashyapa Kadampa Buddhist Centre.
Kashyapa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kashyapa books and related discussion.