- Travel: Kasibu is another Bali
- Almost everyone thinks of Baguio as a destination when summer starts. But have you ever visited the other side of the mountain? After many years, I took a trip to the eastern part of Northern Luzon, specifically Nueva Vizcaya.
- Nueva Vizcaya's one-stop shop for organic products
- Fe town, Macalong and Antutot in Kasibu town and Barangays Canabay and Carolotan in Dupax del Sur town. The fund will also be used in establishing new marketing channels other than middlemen; production of high profit vegetables and fruits using ...
- Happy Women's Day
- Finally, we have Juliet Bumolo-Morales who has begun reviving coffee in Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya. For cacao: We have Josephine “Jophine” Ramos who has put up a Cacao training farm and processing facility in Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
- 300 who sold mine lands lose P40M
- IN THIS 2008 photo, Ifugao residents of Barangay Didipio in Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya province block attempts by OceanaGold Philippines Inc., an Australian mining firm, to enter their lands and demolish their houses. But after they were paid and the ...
- OceanaGold in Nueva Vizcaya shut down
- A closure order was issued July 12, a week after Kasibu town Mayor Chito Bumolo pointed out OceanaGold's failures to comply with the local government's requirements and agreements. OceanaGold reportedly failed to seek and renew its business permit ...
Kasibu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kasibu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
presiding bishop anglican