Kasu Brahmananda Reddy
- Kasu Brahmananda Reddy Park
- Kasu Brahmananda Reddy (KBR) Park is located in between Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills. It is spread over 352 acres and divided into conservation zone (213 acres) and visitor zone (139 acres). This is a national park.
- Kasu Brahmananda Reddy Park walkers to meet CM against Rs 20 entry
- Hyderabad: Walkers at the Kasu Brahmananda Reddy Park will now have to pay Rs 20, double the earlier tariff, to enter.
- Hyderabad High Court stays Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park entry fee hike
- Hyderabad: Justice M.S. Ramachandra Rao of the Hyderabad High Court on Thursday granted respite to the walkers of Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park at Jubilee Hills by staying the GO issued by the Telangana government for enhancing entry fee ...
- Entry fee Of Kasu Brahmananda Reddy Park doubled
- Hyderabad: The fee to enter the Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park has been doubled. On Saturday, the state government passed an order to enhance the entry fee for a year (from July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015). The principal chief conservator of ...
- Telangana zealots vandalise Kasu Brahmananda Reddy statue
- HYDERABAD: A statue of former chief minister Kasu Brahmananda Reddy outside the park bearing his name in the Banjara Hills - Jubilee Hills stretch was desecrated in the wee hours of Monday. The protesters probably targeted the statue as Brahmananda ...
Kasu Brahmananda Reddy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kasu Brahmananda Reddy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Kasu Brahmananda Reddy Topics
polish zoty future
pickering ontario demographics
dartmouth pong history