- KOCHI today
- BC Gallery : Wood of Suicides, solo painting exhibition. David Hall, Fort Kochi : Avarna 2016; group painting exhibition. RELIGION.
- Response to Tisaranee Gunasekera Contra “Sinha Le, Anyone?”
- Archaeological evidence indicates that Sigiriya, to which Dhatusena's son Kasyapa retreated, was a Mahayanist monastery complex. Much of the Mahavamsa's invective is against what is considered the heresy of Mahayana. It reminds us that the roots of the ...
- Response to Tisaranee Gunasekera Contra "Sinha Le, Anyone?"
- Back in the day when President Premadasa by-passed obvious contenders for the post of Research Director of the People's Bank and awarded the sinecure to TisaraneeGunasekera, many people believed that she was of scholarly substance. It is unfortunate ...
- In search of the soul of Sri Lanka
- Having visited Sigiriya and been awed and fascinated by its story have we given any thought to where the mighty monarch who was Kasyapa had his tryst with destiny and also death?
- Spiritrek au Sri Lanka
- Si l'on choisit le trek, c'est aussi pour partager le quotidien des paysans. Le roi Kasyapa, parricide et mégalo, fit transformer ce monolithe en un lion géant et aménager son vaste sommet en palais, jardins et piscines.
Kasyapa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kasyapa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.