- A genious guitarist and singer, frontwoman of the Babes in toyland, Katastrophy Wife and bassist of Crunt. Also played with Courtney Love in "Sugar...
- The History of Rock Music - The Nineties
- Babes In Toyland (11), led by vocalist and guitarist Kat Bjelland.
- Women in Music Q&A with… Joanna Nilson of The Butcher Birds
- Marianne Faithfull, Joan Jett, the Sleater-Kinney girls, Kat Bjelland of Babes in. Toyland and Stace and Jacinta from Butcher Birds.
- Kat Bjelland, guitarist for Babes In Toyland, rode along in the back seat of my rental car as Courtney and I drove to Carnation.
- The Year Punk Broke Finally Gets Reissued: Where The Featured Bands Are Today
- This song is one of the better examples of singer Kat Bjelland's trademark angry leopard-like yelps. Babes released its biggest album, Fontanelle, in 1992 and had a couple more albums after that before calling it quits.
- Kat Bjelland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Katherine "Kat" Bjelland (born December 8, 1963) is an American punk rock musician.
- Kat Bjelland | Facebook
- Kat Bjelland - Biography: Kat Bjelland is most well known for being the singer, songwriter, and guitarist for the Minneapolis band Babes In Toyland.
- Welcome to Katbjelland.com. Real Estate · Apartment for Looking for something else?
- Courtney Love's Blog Says Kat Bjelland Could Lose Her House
- Nov 21, 2008 Love reported on her MySpace blog today that former Babes in Toyland singer/ guitarist Kat Bjelland is dangerously close to losing her house.
Kat Bjelland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kat Bjelland books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kat Bjelland Topics
Related searchesham son of noah ham in the bible
flagellant modern flagellants
australian english phonology