- Interview: Babes in Toyland's Kat Bjelland on the band's second coming
- Kat Bjelland turns off the bathwater at her home in Minnesota. After touring with a reunited Babes In Toyland for the first time in nearly 20 years, the singer and guitarist has some time off before a second leg.
- Still rocking: Babes in Toyland vocalist Kat Bjelland talks about touring
- This year, with the help of a venture called Powersniff (founded by a trio of former Google employees), the lineup that came to prominence post-Spanking Machine — Kat Bjelland (vocals, guitar), Lori Barbero (drums), and Maureen Herman (bass) — has ...
- 10 Minnesota musicians who aren't actually from Minnesota
- Through their legendary gigs at First Ave and close ties to fellow Twin Cities bands like Soul Asylum, Babes in Toyland weaved themselves deeply into the fabric of Minneapolis/St.
- Cult heroes: Babes in Toyland's Kat Bjelland – overlooked 90s punk powerhouse
- Babes in Toyland, the recently reunited Minneapolis trio founded by Kat Bjelland in 1987, were a major force during their 90s heyday. They played Lollapalooza, got a primetime shout out from Beavis and Butt-Head, marshalled a wave of fierce femme rock ...
- Babes in Toyland: “We had a whole new generation of fans”
- “We wanted to play again,” summarises front woman Kat Bjelland, speaking on the phone in between band rehearsals in the band's hometown of Minneapolis. “I can't really explain why. I missed the other girls, Maureen [Herman] and Lori [Barbero].
Kat Bjelland is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kat Bjelland books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.