A selection of articles related to katana myths.
Original articles from our library related to the Katana Myths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Katana Myths.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Katana Myths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Katana Myths books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Forging of a Japanese Katana
- A number of myths and legends surrounded the creation of these weapons. Made from the The katana long sword is a classic example of samurai weaponry.
- KATANA TO YARI
- Katana To Yari. KI-AI. This is a (probably) mythical ability to dominate or even defeat an enemy by force of martial spirit (ki) expressed by a loud shout or Ki-ai.
- Sword Facts and Myths True or False
- Japanese folded steel is superior to European sword steel. Pattern-welded steel is superior to mono-steel. Swords are just big knives.
- Legends IV - Bellingham - Modern Arnis
- Kumusta. This is the fourth Special Issue about the Legends of the Filipino Martial Arts. ..
- This is the Monterey Peninsula - 65° Magazine
- Lace Galuppo, Denny LeVett, Jordan Gustafson, Katana Godden 03. Patrick firstname.lastname@example.org ..
Suggested Web Resources
- Myths of the Katana...
- This is just to help disperse the action flick anime inspired air about the Japanese katana.
- Myths vs. Realities of the Katana - Associated Content from Yahoo
- Jan 31, 2010 A brief overview of the modern myths surrounding Japanese swords.
- The Japanese katana sword in myth and history - Asian History
- 5 articles on The Japanese katana sword in myth and history.
- MythBusters Special 9: Mega Movie Myths 2-Hour Special
- Sep 13, 2006 Softer iron or bronze weapons would yield to tempered, folded blades such as the traditional katana.
Katana Myths Topics
Related searcheshindu funeral ceremonies
erling dekke nss the obo carrier
twinkle twinkle little star origins
hawaiian architecture plantation
dream dictionary ribbon
davao del norte geography
list of mountain ranges asia