A selection of articles related to katana technique.
Original articles from our library related to the Katana Technique. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Katana Technique.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Katana Technique is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Katana Technique books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Katana Flight Characteristics and Frequently Asked Questions
- approach or a high-speed approach technique.
- The Forging of a Japanese Katana
- method of etiquette. Same ray skin under tsuka-ito, reducing play. Sanpogiri to cut in three directions.
- katana.pdf - STAINLESS STEEL
- Nous associons les spécialités manuelles avec les techniques modernes. Le résultat de notre travail intensif peut déjà être remarqué.
Suggested Web Resources
- How to Use a Katana Properly - wikiHow
- Jun 10, 2011 The only thing a person should be cutting with a katana in this day and age are items used for tameshigiri (test cutting).
- Samurai Katana Technique Part1 - YouTube
- Jan 17, 2009 Pls go to this website→http://www.universtores.com/product.
- Katana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The katana (刀) is one of the traditional Japanese swords (日本刀, nihonto) worn by the samurai class of .. Japanese Swordsmanship: Technique and Practice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Katana Technique Topics
brazil film synopsis
alla pugacheva discography
bombardment of kagoshima
politics of chile executive branch
dorothy dandridge legacy
reggie cleveland all-stars