- Kate Middleton Channels Downton Abbey in Very Large Hat
- After wearing a checkered gingham dress that evoked Jackie Kennedy last week, Kate opted, for today's Commonwealth Day service, for a grey Erdem coat that retails for $3,575 (we will get back to the coat in a second), and, most notably, a very large hat.
- Kate Middleton Wows In Custom Erdem Coat, Wide-Brimmed Hat For Commonwealth
- Kate Middleton wowed in a gray custom Erdem coat at the annual Commonwealth service at Westminster Abbey, London Monday. She was accompanied by her husband Prince William for the official engagement. The couple enjoyed a rare joint public ...
- Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambride and Prince William attend Commonwealth Day
- Kate, William and Harry took centre stage this afternoon as they joined three generations of the Royal Family to celebrate the Queen's commitment to the Commonwealth in the year of her 90th birthday.
- Kate Hudson opens up about motherhood as she claims to not 'spoil' her two sons
- Kate worked a delicate monochrome dress in a satin and lace design and the sheer details really showed off the star's pins. It was a flirty feminine pick that was made for Kate, inspired by other similar pieces Wes Gordon sent down his Fall 2016 runway.
- Prince William and Princess Kate's New Family Photos Are 'a Dream,' Says Rosie
- Prince William and Princess Kate's New Family Photos Are 'a Dream,' Says Rosie Pope. 0SHARES. Reprint.
Kate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.