- KATERYNA LAHNO (born Dec-27-1989) Ukraine, [what is this?] Kateryna ("Katja ") Lahno was born on December 27, 1989 in the Ukraine.
- Congratulations to Kateryna Lahno and Sergey Tiviakov!
- May 2, 2008 to Kateryna Lahno and Sergey Tiviakov! Three quick draws on tables 1, 2 and 4 left. Emil Sutovski and Sergey Tiviakov under the spotlight.
- ACCENTUS Ladies Tournament
- From the left: Iweta Radziewicz, Monika Seps, Elisabeth Pähtz, Tatjana Kosintseva, Kateryna Lahno and Eva Repkova. Final Standings.
- Chess News & Views
- Sep 1, 2011 5 : GM Kateryna Lahno ( Ukraine ) – 2554;. # 6 : IM Anna Muzychuk ( Slovakia Kateryna Lahno with 7.0/11.
- ChessBase Magazine 140
- On the way to the final Hou Yifan first eliminated Kateryna Lahno and Zhu. Chen.
- NEWSLETTER 25 (May 23, 2011)
- May 23, 2011 2413 49 61 11 10. 8,3. 5.
- Elina Danielyan suffers defeat by Kateryna Lahno in Grand Prix 5th round
- Net - Playing with white pieces, Armenian grandmaster Elina Danielyan suffered a defeat by Kateryna Lahno of Ukraine in the 5th round of the ongoing FIDE Grand Prix.
- Rostov R5: Four wins, three with the black pieces
- But let us give the others their due: Alisa Galliamova beat Ruan Lufei; Humpy beat Alexandra Kosteniuk, Elina Danielian blundered against Kateryna Lahno and lost, and Tatiana Kosentseva beat Ekaterina Kovalevskaya out of an equal position.
- Elina Danielyan finishes 9th at Grand Prix
- Hou Yifan of China won the tournament, followed by Kateryna Lahno of Ukraine and Anna Muzychuk of Slovenia. Grand Prix brought together 12 strongest women chess players. The prize fund totaled 40 thous.
- Elina Danielyan second bottom in Grand Prix standings
- Yifan is followed by Kateryna Lahno (Ukraine) and Tatiana Kosintseva (Russia). August 10 is a day-off. On August 11, Danielyan will be vying with Indian chess player Hampy Coneru, who is presently 5th in the standings.
- Elina Danielyan drops to 10th place at FIDE Grand Prix
- Hou Yifan tops the standings with 4 points, followed by Kateryna Lahno (Ukraine) and Tatiana Kosintseva (Russia). In round 7, the Armenian GM will face Antuaneta Stefanova of Bulgaria, who is currently 8th with 2.5 points.
- Kateryna Lahno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kateryna Lahno (born December 27, 1989) is a Ukrainian chess player.
- Move over Judit, here comes Kateryna! - Chessbase
- Move over Judit, here comes Kateryna! 29.05.
- The chess games of Kateryna Lahno
- Chess games of Kateryna Lahno, career statistics, most famous victories, chess opening analysis, PGN download, discussion forums, and more.
- Kateryna Lahno and Sergei Tiviakov European Chess Champions
- May 2, 2008 Kateryna Lahno and Sergei Tiviakov conquered the European Individual chess titles for men and women at the EICC 2008 in Plovdiv.
Kateryna Lahno is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kateryna Lahno books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kateryna Lahno Topics
Related searcheslist of extinct countries
porsche 908 908 lh coup 68
freeway freeways around the world