- Indian eves seek glory in World Women's Team Championship
- It's ditto for the Russians who will miss Kateryna Lahno on the top board but these two still remain one of the most formidable teams despite missing their top player. Recently-crowned world champion Maria Muzychuk and her sister Anna will push for a ...
- A Math Study Provides Hints About the Game's Gender Gap
- But the way that one of the women, Kateryna Lahno, dismantled Sipke Ernst, a Dutch grandmaster ranked No. 206 in the world, in the first round makes a mockery of the notion that women are not aggressive enough to compete at the elite level. The players ...
- 2012 - World Mind Games Chess - Day 4
- Antoanetta Stefanova had good chances to win playing white against Katerina Lahno but in the end blundered the long move of Black's queen 51.Qh8 and had to resign immediately. As a result, Ukrainian GM Kateryna Lahno became the winner of the rapid.
- Pitching a Perfect Chess Game
- Karpov will join the Kings team that includes GM Hikaru Nakamura, GM Ben Finegold, IM Jacek Stopa and IM Marc Arnold. The Queens team is led by GM Judit Polgar with GM Kateryna Lahno, GM Alexandra Kosteniuk, IM Anna Zatonskih and IM Irina Krush.
Kateryna Lahno is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kateryna Lahno books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kateryna Lahno Topics
Related searchesangel neon genesis evangelion ramiel
the st cecilia ball
risk risk vs uncertainty
isotopes of hydrogen hydrogen-6
meristics meristic formula