- Homophobic law has NO BASIS in Buddhism
- The key lies in the opening passage of the second chapter of the Kathavatthu in the Abhidhamma section of the Buddhist canon, which categorically describes pandakas as unable to emit semen. This characterisation is supported by ancient Indian medical ...
- Establishment of Buddha Sasana in Lanka by Arahat Mahinda
- ÃƒÆ'Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Moggaliputta Tissa thera called the Sangha to protect the Dhamma and the Sasana for the long run, and the teachings were compiled into Kathavatthu. Another key decision made at this Buddhist Council was to disseminate the ...
- Lược giải về Phật giáo (2)
- Moggaliputta Tissa đã phân tích rõ Những Điểm Dị Biệt (Kathavatthu) để bác bỏ luận thuyết ly khai. Sau Kết tập lần thứ ba, Tam Tạng Kinh có các chú giải được con trai vua Asoka là Mahinda đem tới Tích Lan (Sri Lanka). Các kinh điển này sau đó đã được ...
Kathavatthu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kathavatthu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe myth cast
the walker brothers
who am personalities and programming
wayfarer dinghy wayfarer plus s