- Aspects of the topic Kathavatthu are discussed in the following places at click on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- PALI TEXT SOCIETY
- series, the Commentary on the Kathavatthu appeared in the Journal for 1889 S. Z. Aung is well advanced with the Kathavatthu, and.
- Some Mahāsāṃghika Arguments for the Cognition of Nonexistent
- the Kathāvatthu, Samayabhedoparacanacakra, Śāriputrābhidharma, and . 8 For the latter, more sources from the Kathāvatthu will be discussed below.
- The Dhamma Theory
- Dhs-a. Dhammasaṅgaṇī Aṭṭhakathā. D-ṭ.
- Basic Structure of the Pali Tipitaka
- Kathāvatthu (9%). Yamakaü (21%). Paņņhānaü (50%).
- “That the Powers of the Buddha Are Common to Disciples...”
- Contrary to this sūtra opinion, in Kathāvatthu III.1, we read “That the powers of the . Buddha are attributed to some Buddhist sect/school in the Kathāvatthu itself.
- Establishment of Buddha Sasana in Lanka by Arahat Mahinda
- Moggaliputta Tissa thera called the Sangha to protect the Dhamma and the Sasana for the long run, and the teachings were compiled into Kathavatthu.
- Kathavatthu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kathāvatthu (Pāli) (abbrev. Kv, Kvu), translated as "Points of Controversy", is a Buddhist scripture, one of the seven books in the Theravada Abhidhamma Pitaka .
- Kathavatthu : Pali Text Society (London, England) : Free Download
- Feb 2, 2008 Ebook and Texts Archive > California Digital Library > Kathavatthu Kathavatthu (1894).
- Kathavatthu Sutta: Topics for Discussion
- How to cite this document (one suggested style): "Kathavatthu Sutta: Topics for Discussion" (AN 3.67), translated from the Pali by Thanissaro Bhikkhu.
- Kathavatthu (two vols as one)
- The first publication of the Kathavatthu, edited by Arnold C Taylor, took place in two volumes. Volume one came out in 1894 and volume two was in 1897.
Kathavatthu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kathavatthu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.