- Whose century is it — China's or perhaps India's? And who decides?
- Aveni gives as an example a Mayan inscription on an ancient monument that marks Mayan eras of time — the Tuns, the Katuns, the Baktuns. “There's a politics to Mayan timekeeping, and I can go back to Stele B at Copan, where we say the ruler, Mr.
- Relax, the Apocalypse Isn't on Friday—It's Just a 'Reset'
- But they also kept track of time in 20-year units called katuns, and 20 katuns is a baktun. So they counted the days since creation almost as though your car counts the days or the miles of the kilometers.
- JD(U), BJP clash during Bihar bandh
- Fehmida Katun of the BJP's minority and women's wing filed a police complaint alleging that she was assaulted by JD(U) leaders Ranjan and Arvind Kumar alias Chotu. She claimed they targeted her for being a Muslim and threatened her using obscene ...
- Dispatches from the End of the World
- Many of the languages referred to nations and governments that had been in conflict not so many tuns or katuns ago. Yet here we were, a people united by tourism, discovering the evidence of a mysterious past and signifying a more hopeful future just by ...
- Mayan 2012 Predictions: Apocalypse or a Game of Telephone?
- In Section 13 of the Book of Katun Prophecies there are several dark statements, such as in Katun 7 Ahau: “There is no great teaching. Heaven and earth are truly lost to them; they have lost all shame.
Katuns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Katuns books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.