- Katun river, c.415 mi (670 km) long, Altai Territory, S Siberian Russia.
- Ben-Ich Katun Jaguar Glyph Compound Coefﬁcient 3 Bird Preﬁx
- the Ben-Ich Katuns (at Tikal).
- The Mayan Calendar Explained
- We know that there are 260 katuns in the Long Count, which, when multiplied by the number of days in a katun, gives us 1872000 days again.
- 189 A accommodation 151-2, see also ecolodges, katuns, mountain
- A accommodation 151-2, see also ecolodges, katuns, mountain huts activities 18, 152-5, see also individual activities. Ada Bojana 118.
- F10. 28—FULL-FIGURE GLYPHS OF BAKTU AND TUN, AND
- 9 baktuns. Quir. Alt O.
- Professors investigate ancient sites — and learn about 2012
- We then spent a few days in Palenque a picturesque city whose most famous leader was K'inich Jaanab' Pakal (Sun Shield), who lived over five katuns (80-plus years) in the 7th century.
- K'atun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A k'atun or k'atun-cycle is a unit of time in the Maya calendar equal to 20 tuns or 7200 days, equivalent to 19.713 tropical years.
- One Reed: The Maya Katun Prophecies
- The katuns did not follow each other in numerical order. Any given katun in the cycle was always followed by a katun that was numbered two less.
- Chilam Balam: Translation: XXII: A Book of Katun-Prophecies
- In Katun 13 Ahau the ship of the foreigners first appeared at Campeche.
- Offers OEM alternative business equipment printer parts, toners, ink cartridges and copier parts.
- Graphic Maya Calendar Converter
- The numbers indicated how many baktuns, katuns, tuns, uinals and kins had elapsed since the starting date of the Long Count.
Katuns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Katuns books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesprocess psychology
ferrari 360 specifications
monk tv series rerunssyndication
hvac displacement ventilation