- Katyayana Smriti - Maharishi University of Management
- k;Ty;ynSmOit". ≈Is;mved;y nm" p[qm" %<@" aq;c;r;?y;y" t];d* yDopvItkmRp[kr,v, Rnm( aq;to go….
- Kātyāyana Gotra Sūtra
- Kātyāyana Gotra Sūtra. Saṃyukta Āgama 301. Translated from Taishō Tripiṭaka volume 2, number 99.
- PRIMA STANZA, in senso orario dalla porta:
- friend the monk Katyayana and the nun Shaila.
- SHRI LALITASAHASHANAMA .LESSON 7. Verses 1 10-145 svéhé
- The term Katyayani for the devi is associated with a rishi by name Katyayana. terrorising the devatas it is said that sage Katyayana was doing tapas.
- Manusmriti — understanding the time & context of the code
- What needs to be remembered is that some of the rules and some parts of the code prescribed in law manuals such as those of Manu, Yajnavalkya, and Katyayana were framed in different periods of time and were meant for people living outside India also.
- Kātyāyana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kātyāyana (c. 3rd century BC) was a Sanskrit grammarian, mathematician and Vedic priest who lived in ancient India. Contents.
- Katyayana (Buddhist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Katyayana was a disciple of Gautama Buddha.
- Katyayana's views on the word-meaning connection tended towards naturalism.
- Katyayana (c. 200 BCE) | Rational Vedanta
- Katyayana was a Sanskrit Grammarian and mathematician who lived in North India during the 2nd century BCE.
Katyayana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Katyayana books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspectrogram generation
meaning of dreams about famous people
geography of india highlands