- Kashinath Singh, Katyayani Vidmahe return Sahitya Akademi awards
- Telugu writer Katyayani Vidmahe has also announced her decision to return her 2013 Kendriya Sahitya Akademi translation award in solidarity with other authors who have given back their awards. 'Writers' decision not taken seriously'. Mr.
- Navratri Day 6 – Worship Goddess Katyayani for blissful married life
- The sixth day of Navratra is dedicated to Katyayani, the sixth form of Durga. Katyayani was born to Sage Katya of the Katya clan, and hence her name reiterates that same fact.
- BDS India Demands Cancellation Of PM Modi's Visit To Israel
- Ramesh Dixit from Lucknow, Rihai Manch' president Md. Shoaib from Lucknow, poet Katyayani, journalist Varghese Koshy, Bihar's legislature Dr. Shakeel Ahmad, Rakesh Rafeeq from Yuva Samvad, writer Sazeena Rahat, Shubhda Chaudhary, A.
- Two Sides of Intolerance in the Country
- Sahitya Akademi awardee Katyayani Vidmahe, who has been vocal about the rising intolerance in the country in the past, (she was also one of the awardees to return her award after Kannada scholar and rationalist M M Kalburgi was shot dead), spoke to ...
- Kendra Sahitya Akademi for Katyayani Vidmahe
- Warangal: Katyayani Vidmahe, a noted litterateur and Kakatiya University Telugu department professor, has been declared the winner of the Kendra Sahitya Akademi Award for Telugu-2013 for her work Sahityakashamlo Sagam- Streela Asthitwa Sahityam– ...
Katyayani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Katyayani books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaustralian words rhyming slang
surigao del norte political
holy day of obligation canada
john b gordon
v g fesenkov
chalmette louisiana history