- Katy-did's Bid Denied
- Katy-did's General store in Bussey, the town's only general store, may be at even greater risk of foreclosure. The store faces closing because of medical bills related to the death of the previous owner, Kathy Evans.
- Evans Makes Offer to Save Katy-did's
- The community of Bussey continues to rally in an effort to save its only general store.
- Kelly Clarkson Makes History as First 'American Idol' Contestant With 100
- With her emotional "Piece by Piece" hitting No. 1 on two charts, Kelly Clarkson is the first American Idol contestant to earn 100 chart-toppers, counting all national, domestic music charts (current, recurrent and catalog) compiled by Billboard.
- Carleton researcher on what moths can teach the military
- The katydid, for example, is an insect that mimics leaf movement and shape. In biology, this is known as “masquerade.
- Jacqueline Wilson on What Katy Did by Susan Coolidge: 'It's a wonderful book'
- I first read What Katy Did by Susan Coolidge when I was eight years old. It was one of my all time favourite books. I reread it at least 10 times during my childhood – and when my daughter Emma was eight I read it to her too.
Katydid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Katydid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.