- IOCL Presents Awards to Contest Winners
- Bh Kaumodaki, M Madhusri (Class VIII) and Sivaram (Class IX) won the first, second and third prizes in painting, while in drawing competitions L Dhanalakshmi (Class IX), RBV Prasanth (Class VIII) and B Sandhya Rani (Class VII) won the first three prizes.
- The face of peace
- In Vaishnavite ideology, every aspect of His form is auspicious and the mark of Srivatsa, which along with the Kaustubha gem, the Vaijayanti garland, Kaumodaki club, Sudarsana disc and Panchajanya conch embellish Him. This mark or mole on his right ...
- Orosilber Unveils Bajrang Bali Hanuman Gada Pendant for Hanuman Bhakts
- It is often remembered as an emblem of Lord Hanuman. While it is much revered and even worshiped, the history and significance of this godly weapon remains a mystery to many. In mythology, Lord Vishnu is seen carrying a gada named Kaumodaki in one ...
- Cubiclenama | The right time to experiment
- Example: “The Kaumodaki Of Pure Reason”.) Should they start a blog? (Yes.
- Guruvayoor Temple
- The idol installed at Guruvayur Sri Krishna Temple represents a form of Krishna with its four arms carrying the conch Pancajanya, the magical discus with serrated edges Sudarshana Chakra, the mace Kaumodaki and a lotus with a Holy basil garland.
Kaumodaki is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kaumodaki books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskathmandu sister cities
dream interpretation mermaid
70 mm film technical specs
ohrid literary school
anthraquinone industrial applications