- References on Kaurna language. Groome, Howard: Born in 1938, authored " The Kaurna, first people in Adelaide.
- Kaurna! 'Let Kaurna be Spoken!
- Kaurna BrochureSmall
- Further information: Dr Rob Amery. LINGUISTICS, SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES in association with KAURNA WARRA PINTYANDI.
- Kondili the whale a Ramindjeri and Kaurna story
- This is a Kaurna version of the. Kaurna/Ramindjeri story set near Victor Harbor,. South Australia, as told by Cherylynne.
- December 2002. RESEARCH REPORT BIBLIOGRAPHY.
- Decisions made in secret workshops
- The ideas included negotiating for more open space, building a Kaurna heritage trail and using parts of the land to agist horses.
- Capt'n Jack tells you all you need to know about Adelaide
- At the time of European settlement, the area was occupied by the Kaurna people, a peaceful group numbering around 300.
- Breakfast Reloaded Thursday 25th August
- Today, Matt and Dave spoke with representatives of the Kaurna Nation and the Aboriginal Affairs Minister, regarding concerns raised by the Kaurna people about the Adelaide oval footbridge.
- Embracing natives at Enfield
- The Ninna Marni biodiversity garden, which means “hello”' in Kaurna language, was opened last month. The kindergarten has entered the Messenger Community News Greenest Class competition.
- Stolen hot water units could explode
- 'Between Sunday night and Monday morning, thieves stole the hot water services from the exterior of 16 transportable huts at a business premises on Kaurna Way at Edinburgh,' police said.
- Kaurna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kaurna. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Kaurna Warra - Home Page
- Interactive dictionary and language data base for the Kaurna language, plus information on the history, culture and geography of the Kaurna people.
- Kaurna Warra Pintyandi | Kaurna Welcome
- Kaurna language and culture is the property of the Kaurna community. Users of this site are urged to use the language with respect.
Kaurna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kaurna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdanball how to play
kalachakra the kalachakra laghutantra
list of reservoirs and dams thailand
dream symbol exotic animals