- David Suzuki tells WOMADelaide audience SA should shun nuclear waste dump
- "To South Australians, to all Australians, I say if you want to deal seriously with the issue of nuclear waste, let the Kaurna and the other Indigenous groups make the decisions," he said.
- Australian Dance Theatre helps revive nearly forgotten Aboriginal language for
- When Adelaide man Jack Buckskin decided to learn his native Aboriginal tongue two decades ago, he says not one person spoke it. But in the past 20 years, a handful of dedicated people, including Mr Buckskin, have brought the Kaurna language back from ...
- SA's 100 most inspiring women
- The respected Narungga, Kaurna, Ngarrindjeri and Ngadjuri leader was one of the first Aboriginal health workers in Adelaide in the 1980s and helped develop cultural protocols for hospitals and community health services.
- EXCLUSIVE: Royal Croquet Club final weekend lineup revealed
- Drawing members from the vast pool of Adelaide musicians swimming with the likes of Jimmy & The Mirrors, Timberwolf and Kaurna Cronin, the group are among one of Adelaide's premiere party bands and will be perfectly suited to the challenge of luring ...
Kaurna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kaurna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdeclaration of rights and grievances
list of spa towns republic of ireland
cuisine of burundi
dreams meaning of dream about faeces
muhammad ali first title fight