Kautilya Vishnugupta Chanakya
- Pakistan's multi-layered instability Part-1
- Vishnugupta Chanakya Kautilya (Arthashastra), Thucydides (History of the Peloponnesian War), the Machiavelli (The Art of War) always linked success in warfare to factors other than violence.
- Who was Chanakya and why his teachings are relevant even today?
- It is also believed that Chanakya dreamt of Akhand Bharat. He knew it was important for all regional kings to remain united so that they could collectively fight foreign invasion.
- 9 Quotes By Arthashastra Guru Chanakya Everyone Should Apply In Their Lives!
- Chanakya, traditionally identified as Kautilya or Vishnu Gupta, was an Indian teacher, philosopher, economist, jurist, expert at political science and royal advisor.
- Understanding Hindu nationalism
- The research on Arthashastra by Chanakya Vishnugupta Kautilya in the past fifty years has changed these views. However, Arthashastra is not exclusive to Hindu political thought.
- 'Out of alignment'
- The latter in An introduction to Kautilya and his Arthashastra written more than 2000 years ago, some time during the last half of the fourth century BCE, Vishnugupta Chanakya (son of Chanak) Kautilya, who was addressed as an Acharya (professor) and ...
Kautilya Vishnugupta Chanakya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kautilya Vishnugupta Chanakya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.