- The original identification of Kautilya or Vishnugupta with the Mauryan minister Chānakya .
- Kautilya's Arthas´-astra on War and Diplomacy in Ancient India
- First Great Political Realist: Kautilya and His Arthashastra.
- Administrative Proceeding: Kautilya "Tony" Sharma
- Mar 17, 2006 PURSUANT TO SECTION 15(b) OF. : THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT. Kautilya “Tony” Sharma,.
- VARIETY OF PETS STEAL THE SHOW AT KAUTILYA
- 21 (OSR)- Students of Kautilya Vidyalaya had a rare experience at the pet show held at the school premises in city yesterday, learning about the joy of rearing animals.
- <B>Sanjaya Baru:</B> The age of geoeconomics
- Professor Kennedy was only building on an ancient principle of wealth and power enunciated by Kautilya in his Arthashastra.
- 5000 cops to fortify PM, but Anna army sneaks past posts
- After Team Anna on Thursday asked supporters to gherao the PM's residence the police barricaded every road that led to 7RCR including Aurangzeb Road, Prithviraj Road, Tughlak Road, Kautilya Marg, Teen Murti Marg and Mother Teresa Crescent.
- Kingdom of consumers
- Kautilya's Arthashastra contains references to the concept of consumer protection as well as punishment for offences. Most consumers are now exposed to global influences.
- Chanakya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chānakya (Sanskrit: चाणक्य Cāṇakya) (c. 370–283 BCE) was a teacher to the first Maurya Emperor Chandragupta (c.
- Manas: History and Politics, Kautilya
- Kautilya and Arthashastra.
Kautilya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kautilya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
b letter b
abraham joshua heschel the sabbath