- Indigenous Historical Knowledge: Kautilya and His Vocabulary
- This book is the first in a series of three volumes on “Kautilya and His Vocabulary” as a part of the “Indigenous Historical Knowledge” project undertaken by the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), New Delhi.
- Why Kautilya's maxim about the enemy's enemy is misguided and dangerous
- The enemy of my enemy is my friend. A number of cultures have evolved some version of this maxim, the earliest known example being a passage from Kautilya's Arthashashtra. It represents an erroneous and narrow-minded approach to conflict adopted by a ...
- Rediscovering Arthashastra of Kautilya
- 'Koutilya Unleashed,' a book inspired by the philosophy of Human Resource Development inherent in the great Indian classic Arthashastra of Kautilya, will be released here on Wednesday. Written by C.T.
- Resurrecting recipes: In Kautilya's kitchen
- I have now abandoned at least three “first drafts” of this article, the last of which started with a bunch of skydiving goats (airdropped by the Indian Army at its outlying posts, if you must know).
Kautilya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kautilya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespancreas anatomy
sharon trostin hampson
chad johnson riverdance
sanskrit verbs conjugation
university of calcutta history
history of antarctica exploration