- Kundapur: Fire on Konkan Railway tracks causes suspension of services
- Fire was seen on Saturday evening near Konkan railway route at about 3 pm. Kundapur fire brigade personnel on obtaining information from local people successfully extinguished the fire.
- R.AGE focuses on 'kavadi porters' in documentary
- GOMBAK: A film crew from R.AGE will be posting live social media video updates from Batu Caves Sunday as it follows three "kavadi porters" for a documentary - The Men Who Carry Thaipusam. Kavadi porters accompany Thaipusam devotees as they fulfil ...
- Kavadi craftsman considers job a calling
- GEORGE TOWN: As a Form Five student in 1994, Shashikumar Suppiah started making kavadi part time to earn some money, but today this passion has become his livelihood. The 41-year-old decided to go full time after he suffered a heart attack last June ...
- Fearless teen sets record for highest 'Atta Kavadi' dance
- V. Selvanayagam has landed himself a place in the Malaysia Book of Records (MBOR) after successfully performing the highest Atta Kavadi dance on a 3.9m-high platform at Kampung Kacang Puteh, Buntong, here.
- The science behind kavadi bearing
- KAVADI bearing is part and parcel of Thaipusam celebration. The act of carrying kavadi denotes deep devotion to Lord Muruga and here's a theory on the science behind kavadi bearing by Dr. Devapoopathy Nadarajah, author of The Worship of Murukan.
Kavadi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kavadi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessuperpower possible factors
lewiston maine demographics
meech lake accord
voiceless alveolar fricative examples
politics of brazil legal system