A selection of articles related to kaveri river.
Original articles from our library related to the Kaveri River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kaveri River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Kaveri River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kaveri River books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 10_chapter 2.pdf - Shodhganga
- The river Kaveri rises at Talakaveri on the Brahmagiri range in the Western. Ghats, Coorg ... The Kaveri river system consists of 21 principal tributaries each with ...
- palaeoflood records from upper kaveri river, southern india
- PALAEOFLOOD RECORDS FROM UPPER KAVERI RIVER, SOUTHERN. INDIA: EVIDENCE FOR DISCRETE FLOODS DURING HOLOCENE. VISHWAS S.
- Physicochemical and Bacteriological Study of Kaveri River at
- The Kaveri River quality at Kudige, Kushalnagar was studied by using physico- chemical ... surveys the present work was carried out on Kaveri River at Kudige.
- THE REPORT OF THE CAUVERY WATER DISPUTES TRIBUNAL
- 1 - 26 inter-State river Cauvery among the different riparian States and the Constitution of the Tribunal. 2. Background of the Cauvery Water Dispute.
- Controls of DSi in streams and reservoirs along the Kaveri River
- Highlights. •. We report on DSi, ASi, TDS and TSM along the Kaveri River during 2006 and 2007.
Suggested News Resources
- On the road in Saurashtra
- Dwarka is located on the western shore of the Okhamandal Peninsula on the right bank of the Gomti River. The city's Dwarkadhish Temple, dedicated to Lord Krishna, is said to have been built around 2,500 years ago, but was destroyed by Mahmud Begada ...
- கங்கையைவிட காவிரியே உயர்ந்தவள்... ஏன் தெரியுமா?
- கும்பகோணம்: கங்கை நதி புண்ணிய நதியாக போற்றப்படும் நிலையில் கங்கையை விட காவிரியே உயர்ந்த நதி என்றும் புண்ணிய நதி என்றும் பகவான் ...
- Cry Me A River
- That the Ganga, the Yamuna, the Kaveri, the Narmada and the Krishna are our mothers, that small rivers like the Chalakudy (where you live) and the Kabini (where I live), are small mothers.
- In search of moksha at Kashi
- A man clad in a dhoti, presumably the son, lifted the pot and poured the ashes into the river. It was oddly touching, even for me, sitting far away. Death was not something to feel queasy about.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kaveri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- . After the river leaves the Kodagu hills and flows onto the Deccan plateau, it forms two islands, Srirangapatna and ...
- Kaveri River water dispute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kaveri River water dispute ... The sharing of waters of the Kaveri river has been ...
- Kaveri River | river, India | Britannica.com
- Jun 16, 2015 Known to devout Hindus as Daksina Ganga (“Ganges of the South”), the Kaveri River is celebrated for its scenery and sanctity in Tamil ...
- Kaveri river map - Maps of India
- Get route map of river Kaveri along with its tributaries, flowing through different major cities of India.
- Cauvery - Kaveri River in South India
- A feature presentation on the Kaveri river, and the lands and peoples who live by it.
Kaveri River Topics
Related searchesgeminate species
gary numan singles
deluge mythology ancient near east
environmental scanning methods
cube film plot summary