A selection of articles related to kaveri river.
Original articles from our library related to the Kaveri River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kaveri River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Kaveri River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kaveri River books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PALAEOFLOOD RECORDS FROM UPPER KAVERI RIVER
- Keywords: palaeofloods, Holocene, monsoon, OSL, Kaveri River. 1. INTRODUCTION The Kaveri (also Cauvery) River is the largest river in.
- Making Sense of The Cauvery River Water Dispute
- Academic paper describing the origin and development of the dispute, with comparisons to other disputes across the world.
- Study on the Quality of Water in Some Streams of Cauvery River
- Abstract: The quality of water in four streams of Cauvery River in Mandya .
- 2- OK-C.Velayutham-Cauvery River and Media Coverage
- Tracing the Life Cycle of Water Conflict News Coverage: A Case study of Cauvery River Tribunal Final Verdict. Chandrasekaran Velayutham & I.
Suggested News Resources
- 2 washed away in Chikhli, heavy rains lash south Gujarat
- SURAT: Two persons were washed away in the flowing waters of Geetamati, a tributary of Kaveri river in Navsari district, even as widespread rains were experienced in the four districts of south Gujarat in the past 24 hours until 4 pm on Sunday.
- Wipro sets up its first rural BPO centre
- Manjakkudi is a village on banks of Kaveri river in Tiruvarur district of Tamil Nadu with a population of about 2500.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kaveri River (river, India) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Kaveri River (river, India), sacred river of southern India.
- 9 9 9 Kaveri River - HH Sri Swamiji prays - YouTube
- Sep 9, 2009 His Holiness Sri Ganapathy Sachchidananda Swamiji went to Kaveri River on 9th September 2009 (9.9.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.