- India's caste system and British private education are hardly alike, but both
- All of them are upper caste, while three quarters belong to the two highest-ranked castes in the city, the Brahmins and Kayasthas.
- The Caste-Aways: How Nitish Kumar Gained From Lalu's Rise And Fall
- Bhurabal stands for the four upper-castes -- Bhumihars, Rajputs, Brahmins and Lalas (Kayasthas). This, Witsoe points out, was in a contrast to the "Garibi Hatao" slogan of Indira Gandhi, showing how "the development discourse of antipoverty schemes and ...
- Bihar election results 2015: 1 in every 4 new members in Assembly is a Yadav
- There will be 19 Rajputs, 19 Koeri , 17 Bhumihars, 16 Kurmis, 16 Vaishyas and three Kayasthas in the assembly. Congress fielded three Yadavs, of them two won. On the other hand, BJP fielded 23 Yadav candidates, only six of them won.
Kayasthas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kayasthas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.