- Robber-turned-minister feels God's hands on him
- Ken Cooper turns and smiles at KCPM graduate Joe Miller and his wife, Kay, as they sing the final hymn during his ordination service on Friday evening, April 17, 2015 at Highlands Baptist Church. Back Photo: 2 of 2 Next.
- Economic Update From Big Island Shows Consistent Upswing Heading Into 2015
- "In looking at year-end data, we saw a busy year in permits being pulled for both residential and commercial building in 2014, which subsequently points to a strong outlook for future construction on Hawaii island," said Steve Machesky, owner of KCPM Inc.
- Jeffrey Cambell: Much-loved theatrical agent who cornered the market in acting
- He later joined forces with The Narrow Road Company and then KCPM, which handled film, theatre and television technicians, before finally establishing himself as an independent agent. Jeffrey Cambell Management came to deal almost solely for theatre ...
- New Building Construction Boosts Economy On the Big Island
- Steve Machesky, owner of KCPM Inc.
- Firing the big talent?
- Chico's favorite weatherman, Rob Blair, confirmed that he was cut loose from his job at television stations KHSL and KNVN, where he co-hosted the Wake Up! morning show. He was released by the stations' new ownership, ...
Kcpm Tv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kcpm Tv books and related discussion.