- Kedgeree: a recipe for your 'Downton Abbey' menu
- From the word “khichri” or “khichdi,” a mixture of rice and dal, comes the Anglo-Indian dish kedgeree, with curried rice, smoked fish, and eggs. Mrs. Patmore made the dish for the family for breakfast early in the “Downton Abbey” series.
- Holiday DIY Recipes: Fish for breakfast? Try fish kedgeree
- Pulse daily DIY recipe teaches prospective chefs how to prepare healthy, Ghanaian dishes in a simple way. Published: 08.53; Portia Arthur.
- Food in books: kedgeree from The Camomile Lawn by Mary Wesley
- As breakfasts go, kedgeree offers up pretty much everything I'm looking for: carbs, fish, herbs, spices, an egg.
- Kipper and spinach kedgeree
- Place the kippers in a heatproof dish, cover with boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. Drain, then flake the flesh, discarding the skin. Meanwhile, cook the rice in 250ml boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed.
- US fans of Downton Abbey are paying £3000 to staff British castles
- British viewers saw off the upstairs-dullstairs soap opera over Christmas, if not a long time before that, when it not so much jumped the shark as stopped the boat and shared a plate of kedgeree with it.
Kedgeree is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kedgeree books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.