A selection of articles related to keebler elves.
Original articles from our library related to the Keebler Elves. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Keebler Elves.
- Son of Njord, twin brother of Freya. "Frey" is a title simply meaning "Lord"; his original name was apparently some form of Yngvi/Ing. Together with Thor, Frey was one of the best-loved gods of the Viking Age. Frey was the main god of...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Suggested "Field Trips" for Runic Study
- I began this article after discussing with my colleagues just what the Runes mean and how one goes about studying them. I also remembered that my Rune teacher, Thorr Sheil, told me that he and HIS teacher went to a dairy farm while they were studying the Rune...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Keebler Elves is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Keebler Elves books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Analysis: Did Nancy Reagan's War on Drugs Backfire?
- On the back page of the comic, Ernest J. Keebler, the noted Dutch American political scientist, cookie maker and magical elf, made a patriotic case for drug-free living.
- An IP fable: How the Keebler elves fought off patent
- Once upon a time, an Elf named Ernie, who lived in a hollow tree in the land of Keebler (a Kellogg brand), was famous for his delicious cookies.
- Why Showtime's Happyish Defiled the Keebler Elves
- For close to five decades, the Keebler Elves have been a genial, wholesome presence in Keebler advertising as they sang the praises of the brand's cookies and crackers. But Sunday's premiere of the new Showtime comedy Happyish quickly changed the ...
- Ocarina of Time Wii U—er, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Gets an
- Legend of Midna remains my all-time favorite Zelda game, and the supporting characters - some sort of princess and a sword-swinging Keebler elf - are kinda cool - but the graphics don't really look that amazingly better to me.
- Endstation Theatre's latest show encourages healthy eating
- Think Chester Cheetah, the Keebler elves, Tony the Tiger, Ronald McDonald, even the Taco Bell Chihuahua. “Healthy food doesn't have any spokesmodels,” says Gagen, a local pediatrician. Until now, perhaps.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.