- It hurt really bad. "The punishment for stealing rations is keelhauling!" by steelfish Jul 29, 2004 share this.
- 4006-5947 Coastlines Magazine
- 'KEELHAULING'. TAKES ON A NEW MEANING IN PALM BEACH. ' KEELHAULING'.
- Barracuda & Caratinga FPSO Design
- design, due to the need of the keel-hauling operation for riser pull-in and pull-out.
- Pirate Vocab List
- Keelhauling - to drag a person across or along the keel of a ship, often fatal. Heave - pull. Overboard - to all over the rail of a ship into the water.
- Joe Hadsall, Geeked Out: Lucas' changes destroy childhood memories
- before keelhauling the Emperor. And it's not a typical “NOOooo!” It's the same kind of awful, laughable, internet meme-worthy “NOOOooo!
- Keelhauling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Keelhauling is a form of punishment meted out to sailors at sea.
- A History of Violence: Keelhauling
- Keelhauling was practiced by pirates as a way to punish members of the crew who disobeyed the code of conduct. Each pirate ship had its own rules.
- The Straight Dope: What do "drawn and quartered" and "keelhauling
- Aug 4, 1995 Could you please provide detailed definitions of the terms "drawn and quartered" and "keelhauling"?
- Keelhaul - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of KEELHAUL. transitive verb. 1.
Keelhauling is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Keelhauling books and related discussion.