Keep Britain Tidy
A selection of articles related to keep britain tidy.
Original articles from our library related to the Keep Britain Tidy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Keep Britain Tidy.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the first month of the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 9:2 Let the children of Israel also keep the passover at his appointed season. 9:3 In the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, 12:2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Keep Britain Tidy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Keep Britain Tidy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Keep Britain Tidy to auction Chris Packman's nature photos on eBay
- The money will be split between Keep Britain Tidy and young people's cancer charity CLIC Sargent. Lidl UK's chief executive Ronny Gottschlich said: “We take our environmental responsibility as a grocery retailer very seriously.” Keep Britain Tidy chief ...
- Keep Britain tidy all the time, don't just 'Clean for the Queen'
- The campaign is run by Keep Britain Tidy, a group that was established in the 1950s that aims, as its name suggests, to deal with the rising problem of litter, to coordinate other environmental campaigns and to encourage pride in Britain. Their current ...
- Lidl teams up with Chris Packham for Keep Britain Tidy campaign
- Lidl is launching a new initiative with Keep Britain Tidy to inspire young people to reduce litter and waste and improve their local parks and green spaces.
- Lidl UK to donate carrier bag proceeds to Keep Britain Tidy
- Lidl UK has announced a new partnership with Keep Britain Tidy to give at least £500,000 from the proceeds of its single-use carrier bags to the environmental charity.
- I would rather swim in sewage than Clean for the Queen
- Poor Keep Britain Tidy, for theirs is a worthwhile ambition – to make the slobboes of the nation clear up after themselves. It's a hard and thankless task.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.