- Lifeway Introduces Probiotic Supplements and New Whole Milk Kefir Flavors
- Morton Grove, IL—March 9, 2016: With full-fat dairy making a comeback, Lifeway Foods, Inc. (Nasdaq: LWAY) is adding four new whole milk flavors to its extensive portfolio of kefir products.
- So THAT'S Why Everyone's Drinking Kefir
- Kefir might not be as trendy as chia seeds or quinoa, but it's making a stir in the health food scene. This fermented milk drink, which hails from Eastern Europe, is often likened to drinkable yogurt in taste and health benefits.
- Can Cynthia Rowley Make Kefir Sexy?
- Last summer, Julie Smolyansky, the CEO of kefir company Lifeway Foods, attended a dinner party with fashion designer Cynthia Rowley. During conversation, Rowley mentioned she was preparing to launch a new line of fashionable athletic wear, and ...
- We Bet You Have No Idea What Kefir Is
- Whereas yogurt is basically just milk that's been mixed with a bacterial culture and allowed to ferment, kefir is made by inoculating milk with what are called kefir grains.
Kefir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kefir books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesramanna nikaya
ancient greece social structure
civil rights cases facts
luxembourg city places of interest