Kellogg Briand Pact
A selection of articles related to kellogg briand pact.
Original articles from our library related to the Kellogg Briand Pact. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kellogg Briand Pact.
- Welsh Lord of Annwn, the underworld and realm of departed spirits. He makes a pact with Pwyll, to exchange places with him for one year, in order that Pwyll might defeat an enemy, King Hafgan. Though Arawn set no conditions upon the exchange, when the pact...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Prince Ivan
- Not a divinity as such, but there are some echoes of a connection to Kupala. Ivan figures in a cycle of tales in several different versions, in which he inlists the aid of creatures he has formerly made a pact with in an initiatory gloss, to encompass the...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Kellogg Briand Pact is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kellogg Briand Pact books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- President Obama: When in Cuba, don't do what Coolidge did
- Coolidge's worldwide peace treaty, eventually known as the Kellogg-Briand Pact, was eventually approved by more than five dozen countries. That did not stop anybody from plunging into World War II a decade later, making Kellogg-Briand possibly the most ...
- The Paris climate deal won't even dent global warming
- This is reminiscent of another non-binding pact also signed in Paris. The Kellogg-Briand Pact was drafted in 1928 and signatories included the United Kingdom, United States, France, Germany, Japan and Italy. Leaders agreed to outlaw war.
- Kellogg-Briand Climate Pact Signed in Paris!
- The climate is saved! As expected, the UN climate summit today delivered a triumph—a climate agreement (not a treaty) that every nation has agreed to sign!
- The Syria “Cease Fire”
- Ten or twenty years from now, documents like this will be studied in grad schools, just as they study agreements like the Kellogg-Briand Pact that outlawed war in 1928.
- Rethinking Nuclear Deterrence: Shaping a Way Ahead
- With Russian actions in Crimea, the agreement seems to be going the way of Kellogg-Briand Pact signed in 1928 to abolish war.
Kellogg Briand Pact Topics
Related searchesrollo may bibliography
bob merrill recorded by guy mitchell
fear factor criticism