Kellogg Briand Pact
A selection of articles related to kellogg briand pact.
Original articles from our library related to the Kellogg Briand Pact. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kellogg Briand Pact.
- Welsh Lord of Annwn, the underworld and realm of departed spirits. He makes a pact with Pwyll, to exchange places with him for one year, in order that Pwyll might defeat an enemy, King Hafgan. Though Arawn set no conditions upon the exchange, when the pact...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Prince Ivan
- Not a divinity as such, but there are some echoes of a connection to Kupala. Ivan figures in a cycle of tales in several different versions, in which he inlists the aid of creatures he has formerly made a pact with in an initiatory gloss, to encompass the...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Kellogg Briand Pact is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kellogg Briand Pact books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Kellogg-Briand Pact (1928)
- General Treaty for the Renunciation of War. (Kellogg-Briand Pact). Signed at Paris on August 27, 1928.
- GENERAL TREATY FOR THE RENUNCIATION OF WAR
- GENERAL TREATY FOR THE RENUNCIATION OF WAR. (KELLOGG-BRIAND PACT). Paris, 27 August 1928.
- Frank Kellogg 1929 There is no better work for people than to work
- Aristide Briand was a friend of the treaty that said there would. Kellogg's. He lived in France.
- Frank B. Kellogg's view of history and progress.
- ican countries. And, of course, he played a major role in drafting the famous Pact of.
Suggested News Resources
- TWE Remembers: The Kellogg-Briand Pact
- But on August 27, 1928, fifteen nations met in Paris to sign the Kellogg-Briand Pact, “providing for the renunciation of war as an instrument of national policy.” Eighty-three years of hindsight makes it easy to mock the Kellogg-Briand Pact.
- Years Agp
- 1928: The Kellogg-Briand Pact is signed in Paris, outlawing war and providing for the peaceful settlement of disputes. 1939: The first turbojet-powered aircraft, the Heinkel He 178, goes on its first full-fledged test flight over Germany.
- Today in History
- In 1928, the Kellogg-Briand Pact was signed in Paris, outlawing war and providing for the peaceful settlement of disputes. In 1939, the first turbojet-powered aircraft, the Heinkel He 178, went on its first full-fledged test flight over Germany.
- The almanac
- In 1928, the Kellogg-Briand Pact, outlawing war as a means to settle international disputes, was signed by 15 nations in Paris. World War II began 11 years later.
- Dancing the ConCon: Constitutional Convention
- The idea of complying with the Kellogg-Briand Pact, for example, would get you laughed right out of a secret energy task force meeting or a gathering of the Super Congressional Gang of 12.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kellogg-Briand Pact — Infoplease.com
- Kellogg-Briand Pact (brēäN') [key], agreement, signed Aug. 27, 1928, condemning “recourse to war for the solution of international controversies.
- The Avalon Project : Kellogg-Briand Pact 1928
- Treaty between the United States and other Powers providing for the renunciation of war as an instrument of national policy.
- Avalon Project - The Kellogg-Briand Pact - Documents
- The Kellogg-Briand Pact - Documents.
- Kellogg-Briand Pact
- The role of Kellogg-Briand Pact in the history of the United States of America.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kellogg Briand Pact Topics
Related searchessega 32x launch
north hennepin community college
st thomas aquinas high school
arm architecture thumb
incense indirect burning
haka origin of the haka