- Ausbildung für Flüchtlinge: Münchner Stadtwerke sind Vorbild
- Das Problem in Kemohs Fall ist: Er ist ein sogenannter „geduldeter“ Flüchtling. Obwohl er in München eine Heimat gefunden und bei den Stadtwerken eine Ausbildung bekommen hat, wird seine Aufenthaltsgenehmigung immer nur für wenige Wochen ...
- “inerrancy doesn't describe what the Bible does”–some comments from my ETS talk
- Or consider Deuteronomy 32:8, where the high god Elyon—known to us also from Ugaritic religion—apportions the nations to the lesser gods, one of whom is Yahweh, whose “portion was his people, Jacob his allotted share”—and so Kemosh gets Moab, ...
- Jews Bound by Shared Beliefs Even as Markers of Faith Fade
- Jewish America is on the brink of a massive generational shift in identity and practice, according to the first-ever independent study of American Jews, conducted by the Pew Research Center.
- 'We're Bad and God's Mad'
- Notice especially the language Mesha uses in his stele so as to account for Moab's military losses: “Omri the King of Israel subjugated Moab for many days because Kemosh was angry with his land.” Kemosh was the national God of the Moabites and this ...
- Unpakt Is A Comparison Engine For Moving Companies, And Now It's Launching In
- With Unpakt, moving out of your house or apartment doesn't have to be a nightmare. Unpakt lets you compare reputable moving companies, compare prices, and book online. Now it's launching in 15 cities and listing 100 movers after starting in New York.
Kemosh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kemosh books and related discussion.