- a god of the Moabites. Original Word: כְּמִישׁ.
- comments on the style of the author of the inscription.' Auffret6
- god Kemosh is mainly found in part II, and also in I and V, but not in. III and IV. name of Kemosh, the author emphasizes the view that the land of.
- “House of David” Restored in Moabite Inscription
- god Kemosh, Mesha is always victorious—and the cities he has built.
- A Nation Conceived in Defeat
- the first two lines: “I am Mesha, son of Kemosh[-yatti], the king of Moab, the. Dibonite.
- pg 35-50 Hist Overview
- Israel had oppressed Moab many days, for Kemosh was angry with his land.” The value of the possession of Moab for.
- Interpolated Translation
- 29 Woe to you, Moab; you are lost, people of your god, Kemosh. Moab has given his sons over as refugees and his daughters into captivity, to Sichon, king of the Amorites. 30 Their sovereignty over Cheshbon is destroyed; it has departed from Divon.
- Chemosh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Chemosh was the god of the Moabites (Num. 21:29; Jer. 48:7, 13, 46).
- Kemosh elohe Moʼav [microform] : seu, Dissertatio philologica de
- Kemosh elohe Moʼav [microform] : seu, Dissertatio philologica de cemoscho Moabitarum idolo .. (1730).
- Strong's Hebrew: 3645. כְּמִישׁ (Kemosh or Kemish) -- a god of the
- Transliteration: Kemosh or Kemish Or (Jer.
Kemosh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kemosh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesenglish longbow tactics
john d rockefeller legacy
northern ireland league cup
water purification disinfection