A selection of articles related to ken mattingly.
Original articles from our library related to the Ken Mattingly. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ken Mattingly.
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Ken Mattingly is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ken Mattingly books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- APOLLO 13 TWO WEEK REPORT DISTRIBUTION ACTIVITY Jim
- REPORT DISTRIBUTION. ACTIVITY. Jim Lovell.
- Apollo 13
- his place on Apollo 13, together with Fred Haise and Ken. Mattingly.
- True Bleu
- Kenny and the other members of the Mattingly family are not gourmands. They did not set out to win any awards or earn particular praise.
- Apollo 13 Study Guide
- What does Ken Mattingly say to Fred Haise about their chances of getting to the moon at the party?
- Apollo 13
- Ken Mattingly. Ed Harris …………… Gene Kranz. Kathleen Quinlan ……Marilyn Lovell.
Suggested News Resources
- Moon-Land (KH)
- Astronauts Ken Mattingly (left) and Neil Armstrong (right). Non-copyrighted NASA images. The aim of those field trips was for the aspiring spacemen to make themselves familiar with geological formations that were thought to be found on the moon.
- Lunar ambitionâ€™s a Buzz
- THE 12 men who orbited but did not land are Frank Borman, James Lovell, William Anders, Thomas Stafford, Michael Collins, Richard Gordon, Jack Swigert, Fred Haise, Stuart Roosa, Alfred Worden, Ken Mattingly and Ronald Evans.
- Moon: "What? I may not be as old as I thought?"
- The researchers used rocks taken off the Moon (at the Descartes Highlands) by the NASA Apollo 16 astronauts (Charles Duke, John Young, and Ken Mattingly) in April 1972.
Suggested Web Resources
- Astronaut Bio: Thomas K. Mattingly II
- The crew included John W. Young (spacecraft commander), Ken Mattingly ( command module pilot), and Charles M. Duke, Jr.
- Ken Mattingly | Greater Talent Network Speakers Bureau
- Interested in booking Ken Mattingly to speak at your next event? Contact Greater Talent Network, America's Leading Celebrity Speakers Bureau. 212.
- APOLLO 13 Astronaut Ken Mattingly - rare GTP-MEDIA interview
- Jan 13, 2010 rare GTP-MEDIA interview with Astronaut Ken Mattingly - the hero who saved the Apollo 13 mission. Visit us at www.GTP-MEDIA.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ken Mattingly Topics
Related searchesmichael jordan businessman
broomsticks in harry potter nimbus 2001
krypton planet silver age krypton
agama hindu dharma
rachel maddow education
san miguel corporation shareholders