- Pusat Kemeriahan Cap Go Meh di Jambi Dipusatkan di Kelenteng Ho Keng Tong
- COM, JAMBI - Bagi Anda yang penasaran dan ingin menyaksikan kemeriahan Cap Go Meh di Kota Jambi, Anda bisa datang ke Kelenteng Ho Keng Tong di kawasan Koni, Kota Jambi, pada Senin (22/2/2016) sore. Sejumlah kegiatan akan digelar untuk ...
- Sin city: Local tourists invited to discover Mong La
- The itinerary includes Kyaingtong/Kengtung, Mong La and Loi Mwe for a three-day, four-night trip for K450,000 per person, including accommodation, food and air tickets.
- Dancing in the sky
- "We asked craftsman from Kengtung in Myanmar's Shan State to produce the ancient Lanna-style lanterns, which are traditionally made of mulberry paper and are the same size as a real horse and elephant calf.
- Vanishing act: Myanmar's lost movie palaces
- Gone are the fluted pilasters, the Corinthian columns, the stately colonnades. The velveteen seats have all been ripped out, the lazily revolving ceiling fans junked, the silver screens shattered and tarnished. Kemarat Cinema, Keng Tung, Shan State ...
- Kengtong hotel to be renovated by Amazing group
- Hotel group Amazing has won a tender for a formerly state-owned hotel in Kengtung that was called after the company that won the original tender two years ago handed the property back to the government. Amazing, together with a related company, ...
Kengtong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kengtong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
lutheranism lutherans in australia
list of mmorpgs historical