- Shinobu Tsukasa, also known as Kenichi Shinoda, is the Yamaguchi-gumi's . that their activities are semi-open; theft by definition would be a covert activity.
- Gangster boss survives to hang up his samurai sword
- May 27, 2006 chi-gumi is Kenichi Shinoda, aka. Shinobu Tsukasa.
- An electrochemical pump using blackened platinum electrode for
- electrode for rapid microadministration of neurotransmitter toward neuron. Yasuo Yoshimi, Kenichi Shinoda, Takahiro Goto and. Daisuke Nakagawa.
- Development of an artificial synapse using an electrochemical
- Aug 31, 2004 Yasuo Yoshimi, PhD · Kenichi Shinoda, BS. Masatomo Mishima, BS · Kenta Nakao, BS. Kohta Munekane, MS.
- Panel 13: Excavaciones en Sicán El Santuario Histórico del Bosque
- Análisis de ADN de los huesos fueron hechos por el Profesor Kenichi Shinoda del. Museo Nacional de Ciencia y Naturaleza en Tokio.
- TOTAL HIP ARTHROPLASTY FOR FAILED ROTATIONAL
- SHOICHI SHINODA, YUKIHARU HASEGAWA,* KIYOHARU KAWABE. SEIKI IWASADA,* SHINJI KITAMURA,* KENICHI YAMAUCHI*.
- Average Joe could be collateral damage in war against yakuza
- Sankei Shimbun (Oct. 2) ran an exclusive interview with Kenichi Shinoda, boss of the biggest organized crime group of them all, the Yamaguchi-gumi.
- Japan frees Yamaguchi-gumi crime boss Kenichi Shinoda - BBC
- Apr 9, 2011 The head of the Yamaguchi-gumi, Japan's biggest yakuza crime syndicate, is freed after spending six years in jail.
Kenichi Shinoda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kenichi Shinoda books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kenichi Shinoda Topics
Related searchesmcminnville oregon history
vax operating systems
fabian society famous fabians
doctrine of correspondences