A selection of articles related to kenite.
Original articles from our library related to the Kenite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kenite.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And when Balaam saw that it pleased the LORD to bless Israel, he went not, as at other times, to seek for enchantments, but he set his face toward the wilderness. 24:2 And Balaam lifted up his eyes, and he saw Israel abiding in his tents...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Kenite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kenite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Christian IDF Soldiers Recieve Special Recognition in Historic First
- Yael, a member of the Kenite clan, famously killed Sisera, the commander of the Canaanite army, thereby giving victory to the army of Israel and delivering its people – an action for which she was blessed in the Book of Judges.
- Contractor Hired to Remove Confederate Monuments Finds $200K Lamborghini Torched
- Today the house of Israel = (America/Canada/Europe/Australia) (white race) and the house of Judah = (Judah/Jews/Levi = nation of Israel today) = "the parable of the fig tree" (Jeremiah 24) where the good fig (good Jew) and the bad fig (Kenite Jew ...
- Listen: Mark Levin EXPLODES Over What Trump Did To Cruz: 'THIS Is Why...'
- Mark Levin has had enough. On Monday, the conservative radio talk show host scolded Donald Trump for bringing up “stupid” issues and called for Trump and the entire GOP field to focus on what really matters.
- Reform Judaism Adopts Far-Ranging Transgenderism Resolution, Because They're
- On Thursday, the conference of Reform Judaism embraced transgenderism wholesale. In a comprehensive resolution, the second-to-least-knowledgeable-and-faithful branch of Judaism (clocking in just behind Reconstructionism) called for all staff at Reform ...
- It Is Time for the Daughters of the Lord to Arise
- The Israelite army, along with their leader, Barak, had come up against the army of the Canaanites, and began to drive them back.