Kennewick Man Ownership Controversy
A selection of articles related to kennewick man ownership controversy.
Original articles from our library related to the Kennewick Man Ownership Controversy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kennewick Man Ownership Controversy.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Kennewick Man Ownership Controversy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kennewick Man Ownership Controversy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Get out of here': Native American tribe wants militia to leave Oregon nature
- Rodrique spoke at a news conference at the tribe's cultural center, which is located about 30 minutes from the preserve, which is being occupied by about 20 men. The group is demanding that the refuge be handed over to locals.
- Veteran Don George is permanently scarred after e-cigarette exploded
- While many studies have said that electronic cigarettes are safer than their traditional tobacco counterparts, debate continues about their long-term effects.
- Inquest into police shooting of rock throwing man called off because county
- The Franklin County coroner is threatening to take county officials to court if commissioners don't agree to pay for an inquest into the fatal police shooting of a Pasco man last year. Coroner Dan Blasdel announced Thursday that the inquest, which was ...
- DNA analysis reignites fierce debate over fate of 9000-year-old skeleton
- Genetic tests on one of the most important human skeletons ever found in North America have re-ignited a fierce debate over the rightful fate of the remains.